Perfil del Abogado
Sara S. Doles
Levin Papantonio Rafferty
316 South Baylen St.
Pensacola, FL 32502
Ms. Doles has spent over a decade representing individuals who have been injured by harmful products, including herbicides, pharmaceuticals, and medical devices. She has served on leadership committees and trial teams in federal and state mass tort litigations. She currently serves as Plaintiffs’ Co-Lead and MDL Liaison Counsel for the Paraquat multidistrict litigation proceeding, In re: Paraquat Products Liability Litigation, MDL 3004, advocating on behalf of thousands of individuals suffering from Parkinson’s disease related to exposure to the harmful herbicide paraquat.
Before entering private practice in 2011, Ms. Doles served the federal judiciary for 15 years as a career law clerk in the United States District Court for the Southern District of Illinois and as a term law clerk in the United States Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit.
Throughout her career, Ms. Doles has supervised and mentored law school students and young lawyers and served as an Adjunct Professor for Legal Research and Writing at Webster University in St. Louis. But her experience as a mother and advocate for her premature twin children led her from the courts and academia to private practice. In private practice, Ms. Doles passionately advocates for injured individuals against corporate wrongdoers, understanding the difference that quality and committed advocacy can make to the outcome of any situation.
Año de incorporación a la firma de abogados
Posición actual en la firma de abogados
Áreas de Práctica
- Litigio de agravio masivo
- Litigio de responsabilidad por productos
- Estado de Missouri
- Estado de Illinois
- Tribunal de Apelaciones del Octavo Circuito de los Estados Unidos
- Tribunal de Distrito de los Estados Unidos para el Distrito Este de Missouri
- Tribunal de Distrito de los Estados Unidos para el Distrito Sur de Illinois
La educación sanitaria
- Juris Doctor, Facultad de Derecho de la Universidad de Saint Louis (Cum Laude), 1996
- Licenciatura en Artes, Comunicación, Universidad de Missouri, 1993
- Licenciatura en Artes, Psicología, Universidad de Missouri, 1993
Asociaciones Profesionales y Asociaciones
- Top 100 de abogados litigantes nacionales
- Colegio de Abogados de Metropolitan St. Louis
- Director At Large, American Quarter Horse Association (AQHA), the world’s largest equine breed registry and membership organization with nearly 250,000 members worldwide
- AQHA Hall of Fame Committee Chairperson, 2018-2022
- St. John’s Mercy Child Development Center Parent Advisory Committee, 2009-2012